One position in the Organizational Communication Department to help with coordination, administration, meetings, and events.
One position for a finance and accounting officer to prepare financial reports, scan documents, compile supporting document for expenditures, etc.
Two positions, one in the Resource Development Section, and one in the Project Quality Section to provide training in creative design and production of print media, communications, writing, journal production, content, and producing columns.
One position in the HR Section to help with recruitment and training, staff benefits, and staff database management.
One position to help with secretarial functions, training in document management, monitoring project progress, coordination, and project support.
Based in Bangkok and Branch
02-0147322 # 103-106
- Regardless of gender or age
- Currently studying vocational school, Bachelor’s Degree or degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Accounting and Finance, Mass Communication, Communication Arts, Marketing, Management, Management or other related fields
- Can work Monday-Friday and on special days
- Duration of internship from 1-3 months or more on a voluntary basis
- Experience with computer and work-related programs such as MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) or design programs such as Adobe Ai / Ps / Id / Java / Php / HTML or accounting programs such as Express / Sun / Scala, or one of the network systems
- Accepting students for cooperative training and training for experience
- Ability in English is an advantage