1. Permanent full time employee who passes the probation period is entitled for an annual leave according to his/her years of service. Start from 12 work days/year for after probation to 5 years of service, 15 work days/year, 17 work days/year and 20 work days/year on a prorated basis according the years of service. (Employee can carry over up to 15 unused annual leave days to the next calendar year.)
2. Official Holiday not over 15 days
3. Employee is entitled to 7 work days of paid emergency leave taken on account of death of immediate family members.
4. Maternity Leave: All female pregnant employees are entitled for a pre- and post-delivery maternity leave for a period of not more than 90 consecutive days, including weekends and holidays for any given pregnancy. During such maternity leave, employee shall be paid up to a maximum of 60 days.
5. Parental Leave for New Born: Regular employee both male and female is entitled to 10 work days of parental leave for child caring within 2 years after the date of delivery.
6. Religious Leave 10 day leave with paid
7. Leave without Pay (in case special needs such private matters, leave to study.)
8. Compensation Days for Overtime or Weekend Work