The PO is a key person in the Program Quality Department responsible for the development and strengthening of Raks Thai's programs with an emphasis on HIV and Malaria prevention among migrants in several provinces also support for policy advocacy regarding migrants’ rights. Coordinating with project partners and sub-recipients in achieving project goals and objectives. Develops large scale proposals for new funding opportunities. Designs monitoring and evaluation systems and engage in the overall programmatic and financial monitoring and reporting. Initiates and maintains relationships with key program partners, public and private agencies, as well as local and international donors.
- Bachelor degree or higher in business management, social science,
social policy and development program,political science, or related areas.
- Having experiences in assisting in project development
and management will be an advantage.
- Oral and written proficiency in English and Thai, and computer literacy
(especially in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Wide interest in social issues especially of disadvantaged groups and human rights.
· Fluency in Thai and working proficiency in English.