“Raks Thai Foundation needs staff who have confidence in the work of developing the ability of people to develop themselves. Raks Thai Foundation emphasizes that staff are valuable resources in driving the success that will lead to the achievement of this goal and corporate vision"
- Responsible for project accounting and financial report to ensure the accuracy and time frame and transparency
- Prepare financial report to support project budgeting as necessary
- Coordinate to sub-contract and donor and related organizations to ensure financial management would be smooth and efficiency.
- Support and consult to Raksthai branch and sub-foundation as necessary.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Accounting
- Experiences in Accounting at least 2 years, internal audit and finance background will be a plus
- 3-5 years experience with Cost Accounting
- Computer literature in Microsoft and complicated excel spreadsheet
- Fluent in English
- Have experience in NGO will be advantage
- Bachelor degree or higher in business management, social science,
social policy and development program,political science, or related areas.
- Having experiences in assisting in project development
and management will be an advantage.
- Oral and written proficiency in English and Thai, and computer literacy
(especially in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Wide interest in social issues especially of disadvantaged groups and human rights.
· Fluency in Thai and working proficiency in English.
© Copyright 2020 by Raks Thai Foundation.