- Planning project budget, and monitoring and verifying all project expenses within the organization with an average of 20-30 projects per year. This includes several large projects funded by bilateral and multi-lateral donors e.g. Global Fund, USAID, UNICEF and ILO.
- Prepare financial report for donors according to requirements of various donors.
- Prepare annual budget and financial report to be approved by Raks Thai board members.
- Planning and handling for all project auditing, this includes scheduling, preparing documents, answering all questions from auditors as well as following up of actions as recommended by auditors.
- Work with all project partners on financial arrangement as well as build capacity of project partners in financial management.
- Advise project managers in order to efficiently use project budget and comply with the rules and regulations of donors and Raks Thai.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, Finance or MBA qualified.
- At least 5-10 years experiences with at least 2 years in a managerial role.
- Good experience in prepare project budget and financial annual report to be approved by Raks Thai board member.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and management skills.
- Very good command of both spoken and written English.
- Good MS Office computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Good experience in working with partners particularly other NGOs through working network.
- Good combination of skills sets in technical area e.g. financial analysis and facilitation skills.
- Key strengths include following up sub-grants and providing technical supports to sub-grants.
- Good experience in working with auditors from famous company.
- Good facilitation skills in participatory project and strategic planning with proven record of reporting and documentation.
Raks Thai Foundation Headquarter